Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Blog!

Hello! I'm Krissy. I created this blog to have my tiny space in this huge world of beauty blogs to talk about my obsession with makeup and nail polish and share my photos and experiences through it all

It's also easier to keep track of all of my favorite blogs when I have one of my own. I really struggled with naming this blog. I love the name I have; however the actual address to my blog had to be different since some jerk created a blog 4 years ago, made one post and never touched it again. Now that means I can't have it!?! I'm hoping one day it will be mine. :)

Like there aren't enough blogs about nail polish and makeup out there I've decided to create my own, and hopefully someone out there will appreciate what I do; like I feel about other bloggers.

I plan on showing my swatches of all of my polishes, makeup and maybe some hauls. That is if my camera behaves and I have time between work and fun time to see the sunshine to take photographs.:) 

I'm not sure what else to write here for my first post but would like to say (not in a bitchy way) that this is my blog and I am entitled to my own opinions and if you don't like it then you can go somewhere else.

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I can't wait to see you get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica, thank you so much!. You know Im dying to take some pictures of my polishes but I have had 2 epic breaks in the last 2 weeks (1 on each hand)and I feel my nails are in no shape to be shown all over the internet looking that way. Not just yet. I've also been having lighting issues. I never get home from work until after the sun is on its way down.

    I also tried leaving you a comment on your most recent post it shows me as Guest...weird. Clearly I'm struggling at blogger too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do your thang girl!! --I hope you find some sunlight to get some pics in (:

    Oh btw I really like your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welocome!! Hope you enjoy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever 92 - Thanks! Yea I like graphic design almost as much as I love nail polish. :)

    Jeez trendz - Thank you so much, I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Krissy! :) I've joined your site on Google Friend Connect. Can't wait to see more from you. There can never be too many beauty blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your banner is super cute! . i like it ! . welcome to the nail blogging world! so far i like what i see and i cant wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment I receive. I love hearing from you guys. I work very hard on my posts, pictures, layout etc. So having someone post a link to their blog through mine is just rude. I will gladly take a look at any and all blogs..just not posted through my comments. If you would like me to look at your website please feel free to send it to me through the "Contact Me" section above. Any comment with a link posted on it will be deleted and not published. I hope everyone understands. <3