Sunday, March 9, 2014

M.I.A.

So i've decided to come back to my blog. It's been quite a long time and so many things have happened since I last posted. Really bad and really good. I don't want to go into too much detail on the bad but my life was turned up side down and has recently has flipped again but for the good.

I found out I am pregnant with my first child and now I have more time on my hands since my partying lifestyle is now over lol. (BTW my doctor said it's fine that I paint my nails. Don't freak on me.)Since my cuticles are a joke right now and I have been breaking my nails on everything I touch lately I will not be showing any swatches today. Seriously I broke my nail on the side putting my shirt on. I chipped the corner of my thumb nail opening the refrigerator. I honestly thought these prenatal vitamins were doing wonders for my nails.

I haven't been completely out of the loop of the blogging world. I have been silently stalking all of my favorite pages and still buying nail polish like crazy....anyway I made a new layout. Decided to go further with my blog than just nail polish and venture into my love of makeup as well. Okay I will stop talking...I have a lot to review and post for you guys. I hope to hear from all of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment I receive. I love hearing from you guys. I work very hard on my posts, pictures, layout etc. So having someone post a link to their blog through mine is just rude. I will gladly take a look at any and all blogs..just not posted through my comments. If you would like me to look at your website please feel free to send it to me through the "Contact Me" section above. Any comment with a link posted on it will be deleted and not published. I hope everyone understands. <3